Have an event far from the public eye and a memorable cruise on the Manila Bay! Watch SM Mall of Asia's fireworks display and make it an extravagant and unique experience by booking an exclusive yacht for you and your guests.
This 70-feet party yacht has all the features and goodies to set up on your next exciting event. It includes a large main deck for open air parties, an air conditioned saloon, and three cabins for the passengers’ utmost comfort. We offer visual aids and sound systems for company presentations. Visual aids include a 32" LCD Display and a PA Sound System.
5 staff on board: 1 Captain, 1 Mechanic and 2 crews
-External Caterers are not allowed or corkage fees will be added
- An additional charge will be incurred for every exceeding hour. Payment should be made immediately after the event.
- In case of bad weather, yacht may not be able to cruise and your package will be converted to one of the following:
- 1-hour cruise = 2-hour dock
- 1-hour cruise = 3-hour function room
CANCELATION AND CHANGES
- Should the client decide to cancel the reservation, any deposit made by the undersigned will be forfeited. Event will be rescheduled should there be any occurrence of natural calamities such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, and the like. For the safety of the passengers and vessel, the Captain has the right to change the time of departure at any point during the trip.
- The host shall strictly monitor the individuals present during the event. S/he is required to submit a guest list three (3) days before the event.
DAMAGES AND CHANGE
- The host will be charged for any damage and/or loss to the booked properties or amenities during the event. ManilaSecrets cannot be held liable for any damage and/or loss of personal belongings during the event.
Note: Time starts on given boarding time by the client.
Access: From Roxas Boulevards, take Bukaneg Street. The entrance of the CCP Terminal B will be on your right.
Landmarks: Philippines International Convention Center, Sofitel Hotel Manila, Star City, Cultural Center of the Philippines, Manila Yacht Club
Parking: The CCP Complex Terminal 2 offers a parking space for all your guests.